Author Topic: User Profiles  (Read 675 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Foam Spider
  • Butch Ammons
User Profiles
« on: November 10, 2016, 06:10:50 AM »
There have been some changes in the User Profile functions since the board went up.

You can change your user display name at any time. I just changed mine from Butch Ammons to Admin as this account is mainly for forum maintenance.

You can now add your real name to your profile and it will show on your posts under your display name and avatar. If you do not wish for your real name to be displayed, you can delete it at any time.

It is not a change, but please note that you can use any size image for your avatar. There is no need to create a special small image, the forum software will resize any image that you use.

You can now register and login using your Facebook account. The forum will pull your Facebook profile picture when you do this. This is mainly for new users coming to the site, if you already have a user account it is not necessary to use the Facebook login. The forum will only allow one email address so if you use the same email for this forum and Facebook, you can only use that email address for one account.

User profiles can be changed by clicking on Profile, Forum Profile in the top menu of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any problems or need any additional information.