Author Topic: Time for a laugh?  (Read 375 times)

Offline breamchaser

• Foam Spider
  • John A. Snyder
Time for a laugh?
« on: August 28, 2017, 11:35:38 AM »
With hurricane Harvey and all the problems it has caused i forgot to tell y'all of a funny situation that happened night before last. I have heard of people walking in their sleep, but until night before last never heard of anyone tying flies in their sleep. I do NOT remember any of this, but my wife sure does. Sometime during the night I sat up in bed and was moving my hands like I would if I was at my fly tying vise, my wife, Marilyn, asked me, ''What are you doing?'' I told her, ''What does it look like, I'm tying flies.'' She then told me to go back to sleep, which I did. I guess that is way better than nightmares. Hope you got a chuckle out of this. Take care, John. :roflmao:
It's not what you do, it how you do what you do, that counts.

Offline Linecaster43

• Foam Spider
Re: Time for a laugh?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 02:09:11 PM »
What were you tying? Woolly Buggers?

Offline breamchaser

• Foam Spider
  • John A. Snyder
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 05:18:48 PM »
Wife did not say, but that would be my guess, Linecaster43. Take care, John. :smile:

Offline Flyfish

• Foam Spider
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 09:20:18 AM »
What a hoot. I've tied flies blindfolded, with no vise, and with crazy unconventional materials but never in my sleep!  Ms. Marilyn better keep a close eye on you

Offline breamchaser

• Foam Spider
  • John A. Snyder
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 09:17:51 AM »
Trust me Flyfish, she does, she tries her best to keep me out of trouble. That works, more or LESS. You two take care, John. :smile: