Author Topic: New member  (Read 516 times)

Offline Pondhopper Lee

• Popper
  • Lee
« on: July 06, 2017, 08:57:01 PM »
Hi all.I am Lee in Kentucky.Stumbled across this forum while searching for red ear sunfish flies and i am glad to find a warmwater fly fishing forum.
I fish ponds and lakes almost exclusively and always looking for a new fly pattern to try or share some of my own.
I look forward to reading the posts and participating here.
Lee

Offline Flydude

• Popper
  • Thomas
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 02:22:20 AM »
Welcome Lee,

You have found a great Forum with friendly and helpful members. Looking forward to reading about your pond fishing in Kentucky.
May the sun always shine and the wind be to your back, Thomas

Offline breamchaser

• Foam Spider
  • John A. Snyder
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 08:29:41 AM »
Welcome aboard, Lee. Hope you enjoy yourself here, lots of good folks and info here. Take care, John. :smile:
It's not what you do, it how you do what you do, that counts.

Offline Pondhopper Lee

• Popper
  • Lee
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 08:27:30 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Flydude and breamchaser.Looking forward to being a part of it.

Offline Flyfish

• Foam Spider
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 04:31:04 PM »
What parts of Kentucky?  I finished up my last two years of my working career last fall at Ft. Campbell, KY.  In the middle 90's I work in Hawesville, KY for 3-1/2 years.  Home is Louisiana.  Didn't get to fish a lot up there but did manage enough trips to make plenty of memories in the western half of the state. 

Offline Pondhopper Lee

• Popper
  • Lee
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 07:01:49 PM »
Hi Flyfish,
I am in the central part just south of lexington.Plenty of water around here but i love those lakes in the western side.